Friday, July 3, 2015

Keep It Simple


Hello dearests, 
Unfortunately I cant spare so much time to my blog page these days. My baby is only 2months old now so she has all of my time which is quite cool by the way. These pictures were taken approximately a month ago, where you can see I havent given a bit of my pregnancy weight.
I was not a tiny little girl before pregnancy either anyway :) This H&M dress is my life saver this summer, amazingly soft fabric in denim colour and has utility details. I didnt use any jewelry to keep it simple. Enjoy and dont forget to follow my blog and leave a comment before you leave:) I appreciate, keep in touch;xoxo.

Merhaba dostlar,
Bebişim henüz 2 aylık olduğu için malasef blog posu yazmaya pek de vakit kalmıyor. Instagramda biraz daha fazla vakit gecirebiliyorum işin açıkçası. Bu fotolar yaklaşık 1 ay önceden çekildi, doğum kilolarımı henüz veremedim ama zaten hamileikten önce de zayıflıktan kırılan biri değildim zaten:) Hakkımızda hayırlısı diyor H&M den aldığım ve bu yaz beni kurtaran bu elbiseyle sizi başbaşa  bırakıyorum :) Bir sonraki posta kadar sağlıcakla kalın. Gitmeden blogumu takip etmeyi ve yorum bırakmayı unutmayın, xoxo...

 you can also follow me on;
                                 INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN 

I am wearing;
H&M Dress // Elbise
H&M Hat // Şapka
Accessorize bag // Çanta
Tommy Hilfiger shoes // Ayakkabılar





7 comments:

Giocare said...

Beautiful dress.

http://ichbinsil.blogspot.mx/2015/07/female-dilemma.html

Helen said...

You look lovely, perfect dress for summer!

I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x

evintekkizimona said...

hoş kombin :)güzel yazının devamını bekliyorum beni desteklersen çok sevinirim
BLOG:senbenvehayat.blogspot.com.tr
İNSTAGRAM:evintekkizimona

Unknown said...

Cool post!

Please CLICK HERE and you are welcome on my blog :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Merhabaaa 273. İzleyicin olarak takipteyim esçisem adım resmm olmadığı için sonlarda çıkıyor ismim :) takip ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederim :)

Anonymous said...

Hey dear,
I hope you will lose all your pregnancy weight soon. Loves. Görüşmek üzere:)

Jackie Harrison said...

Hi doll I'm back from my vacation you rock this outfit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...