Sunday, August 18, 2013

Mint - can never get enough of it...

For me it was the colour of summer. If you think you couldn't get enough, no worries, we still have a lot of it next summer! As the winter season has opened by now, you can see different tones of green used by all brands. Thats good news for me as I love to see this colour all around me.
My choise of colour to combine mint is  white in clothes and gold in accesories. If its too light or bright for your taste, you can try sapphire. Instead of uploading combination from my wardrobe, I have prepared 3 combinations in different styles, from the pieces I have selected on www.topshop.com. Is there any possibilty that someone loves fashion, doesnt love Topshop?

Pls check if you like them or not?
sortun yan detayları şahaneydi





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...